Task & Finish Group: Wellbeing
The M25 Task & Finish Group on Wellbeing investigated the ways academic libraries can promote student wellbeing through their own activities and by working with other groups within the university. It also looked at how libraries are supporting the wellbeing of their own staff. The group was formed of seven volunteers from M25 member libraries and its work was divided into three strands: Collections, Services and Spaces, and Staff Wellbeing. The group was convened in 2019 and completed their work in 2021.
The group developed a Wellbeing Blog to share their resources. We invite people to share case studies and examples of best practices with us to contribute to the blog.
If you’re interested in guest blogging or have a question about the wellbeing resources please contact email@example.com.
Resources and case studies are available under ‘Wellbeing Resources for Library Staff’ in the menu.
Wellbeing Task & Finish Group members
- Chair: Pete Williams, Birkbeck, University of London
- Joseph Dempster, UCL
- Emma Fitzpatrick, Senate House & SAS Libraries
- Paula Funnell, Queen Mary, University of London
- Matthew Holtby, University of Reading
- Clare Hunter, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Shupaula Mistry, London South Bank University