The group was convened in 2019.
Resources and case studies are available using the link in the menu.
Diversity Group members
The M25 Diversity Group are recruiting new members. If you’re interested in joining the group or have any questions, please email Cliff Van Dort at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can look at case studies gathered by the group here.
Applicants must work in an M25 member library and can be from any library role or level of experience.
- Chair: Cliff Van Dort, The National Archives
- Katie Winter, University of Surrey
- Debbie Phillips, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Daniella Fearon, University of the Arts, London
- Krishna Roy-Chowdhury, University of East London
- Bayram Sari, London South Bank University
- Davina Omar, University of West London
Steering Group Sponsor: Anna Semmens, Royal College of Nursing: email@example.com
Chair (2021-2022) Katie Winter, University of Surrey
Chair (2019-2020) Charlotte Low, King’s College, London