Visit to the London Transport Museum Library [Event Ref. No. TG4V/LTM]
Twitter – #cpd25LTMTRIP
The Library at London Transport Museum has a specialist research collection focussing on the social history of London and its transport. This visit includes:
• Introduction to the library and its collections, with time to browse afterwards.
• Opportunity to take a closer look at some specially selected items from the library collections, which visitors don’t normally see.
• Insight into the work of a museum library that supports the work of museum staff, Transport for London and the wider public.
• Followed by access to the main Museum to see the displays, including iconic items such as the original Beck Underground map, original posters, and one of the original Victorian steam trains that ran underground.
• Compulsory visit to the Museum shop! (considered to be one of the very best in London)
The Museum is open till 18.00 and the shop is open till 19.00.
London Transport Museum, 39 Wellington Street, Covent Garden Piazza, London, WC2E 7BB
This visit is free for M25 members.
Please note that there are limited places available for this visit. To reserve a space please use our online booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If, subsequent to booking a place on a cpd25 visit, you find that you are unable to attend, we ask that you let us know this as soon as possible. Cancellations received less than one week before the event will be charged a £15 cancellation fee. In the event of a ‘no-show’ on the day, £25 will be charged.