Visit to Inner Temple Law Library [Event Ref. No. TG2V/ITLL]
The Inner Temple is one of the four Inns of Court. The other Inns are Middle Temple, Gray’s Inn and Lincoln’s Inn. These are unincorporated associations which have existed since the 14th century. They play a central role in the recruitment, training and professional life of barristers, holding the exclusive rights to call candidates to the bar of England and Wales. This tour of the Inner Temple Law library will also include the opportunity to view a small selection of manuscripts.
The Library provides the following services to barrister, judicial and student members of all four Inns of Court:
– A reference library of over 70,000 volumes of English law
– Specialist Scottish & Commonwealth collections
– An enquiry service for telephone, email & personal callers with legal and parliamentary enquiries
– Web access to the library catalogues of the four Inns
– A range of legal research databases
– Word processing, email and wi-fi
– A daily current awareness service.
Adjoa Boateng, the organiser of this visit, will meet everyone at the main entrance 15 minutes before the visit start time.
For details of how to get there please go to: http://www.innertemplelibrary.org.uk/contacts/location.htm
Please note that places for this visit are limited.
To book a place, please fill in our online booking form or email us direct at email@example.com