Staff Development Forum II: Organising and running your own training sessions [Event Ref. No. TG1/SDF2]
cpd25 is very pleased to offer a practically focussed afternoon discussion forum on organising and running your own training sessions. The facilitator for this event is Nicola Wise, Wise Training and Development Ltd.
The event will begin with lunch and will be followed by the workshop, run by Nicola. This is a repeat of the session Nicola ran for us in April 2011 which received excellent feedback from those who attended.
* To ensure a high level of interaction between delegates and the speaker, the number of places available for this event is limited to 15 and early booking is recommended as we expect high demand *
The afternoon will focus on the following topics:
• The target audience and their learning style;
• Designing the session for your audience;
• Designing support materials;
• How to involve the audience;
• Providing feedback;
• Gaining feedback on your performance as a trainer
The workshop will be highly interactive and delegates are requested to bring along with them an example of a session they will be running in the near future.
13.00: Lunch and registration
13.30: Welcome and workshop
15.15: Workshop cont’d
Venue: The Burnside Room at the London Mathematical Society, 57-58 Russell Square, LondonWC1B 4HS; Website: www.lms.ac.uk
Cost: £150 for members and £225 for other institutions.
To book please use our online booking form or email the administrator via email@example.com
Cancellations less than one week before the event will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. In the event of a ‘no-show’ on the day, the full fee will be charged.