Difficult Managerial Issues: The Difficult Managerial Interview [TG4/DMI Interview]
Date(s) - 29/09/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Difficult Managerial Issues:
The Difficult Managerial Interview
- Understanding how to prepare for a range of difficult managerial interviews
- Knowing how to get the most positive result
- Knowing how to avoid bad moves and pitfalls during these interviews
- Chat: preparing for interview
- Demo: handling the interview
- Chat: Good/bad practice
- Chat: other tricky interviews
Everyone dreads The Interview, so in this session we look at how to make it as painless as possible, including preparing for success. This is followed by a ’demonstration interview’ which is debriefed for good practice. These good practices are then extended to different types of situations and interviews
This session is an element of the Difficult Managerial Issues course. To ensure that they work effectively online and provide flexibility, they are being delivered as four standalone events. You may book one, or a combination, depending on your requirements. Each session will include a short recap of the previous, to pull them together as a series for those who choose to book all four.
Information for joining:
- This session is virtual and will run via Zoom. Once your booking has been confirmed, joining instructions will be emailed the day before the event.
- The trainer is Ash Charlton –https://www.acetrainingcourses.co.uk/
£35.00 for other institutions.
If an individual books onto more than one session in the Difficult Managerial Issues series, a 10% discount will be applied.
Cancellations less than one week before the event will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. In the event of a ‘no-show’ on the day, the full fee will be charged.
To book a place please use our online booking form. Please remember to include your PO number as bookings cannot be confirmed without this.
Booking form for M25 Members Booking form for non-Members