Difficult Managerial Issues: Effective Use of Support & Sanctions [TG4/DMI Support]
Date(s) - 08/09/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Difficult Managerial Issues:
Effective Use of Support & Sanctions
- Understanding how situations tend to develop over time
- Practical knowledge of when to deliver sanctions, as well as availability and effective use of support
- Useful tips on coping with the stress of managing these situations
- Recap: ideas for each track
- Exercise: consequence case studies
- Debrief: tactics and advice
- Talk: keeping your cool
The 2-track approach is elaborated, then put to work in a series of extended case studies dealing with common issues over time. These are debriefed for best practice for conflict minimisation. The session ends with a discussion on stress management during this process.
This session is an element of the Difficult Managerial Issues course. To ensure that they work effectively online and provide flexibility, they are being delivered as four standalone events. You may book one, or a combination, depending on your requirements. Each session will include a short recap of the previous, to pull them together as a series for those who choose to book all four.
Information for joining:
- This session is virtual and will run via Zoom. Once your booking has been confirmed, joining instructions will be emailed the day before the event.
- The trainer is Ash Charlton –https://www.acetrainingcourses.co.uk/
£35.00 for other institutions.
If an individual books onto more than one session in the Difficult Managerial Issues series, a 10% discount will be applied.
Cancellations less than one week before the event will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. In the event of a ‘no-show’ on the day, the full fee will be charged.
To book a place please use our online booking form. Please remember to include your PO number as bookings cannot be confirmed without this.