Difficult Managerial Issues: Dealing with Impact [TG4/DMI Impact]
Date(s) - 30/09/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Difficult Managerial Issues:
Dealing with Impact
- Awareness of knock-on effects to be expected from dealing with a difficult staff situation: concerns of other team members, counter-claims etc.
- Tactics for dealing effectively with the most common of these impact effects
- Further information on how to stay focussed and on-track during these difficult times
- 5 categories of problems
- Chat: category 1— counter claims
- Group work: topics 2-4
- Chat: category 5 – bystanders
All difficult issues tend to elaborate and complicate in different ways, and in this session we look at the most common ones for this group. The first (counter-claims) we discuss as a group, then groups work on the other three, with a final discussion on how to cope with other staff taking sides.
This session is an element of the Difficult Managerial Issues course. To ensure that they work effectively online and provide flexibility, they are being delivered as four standalone events. You may book one, or a combination, depending on your requirements. Each session will include a short recap of the previous, to pull them together as a series for those who choose to book all four.
Information for joining:
- This session is virtual and will run via Zoom. Once your booking has been confirmed, joining instructions will be emailed the day before the event.
- The trainer is Ash Charlton –https://www.acetrainingcourses.co.uk/
£35.00 for other institutions.
If an individual books onto more than one session in the Difficult Managerial Issues series, a 10% discount will be applied.
Cancellations less than one week before the event will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. In the event of a ‘no-show’ on the day, the full fee will be charged.
To book a place please use our online booking form. Please remember to include your PO number as bookings cannot be confirmed without this.
Booking form for M25 Members Booking form for non-Members