Delivering Library Services Remotely [TG3/REMOTE]
Date(s) - 22/01/2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
During the pandemic, library colleagues have had to adapt to a series of challenging issues around the day to day work, from increased budgetary pressures on resources to the challenges of remote working to grappling with new tools to restructures to the provision of ebooks.
This event will feature discussion and sharing of ideas and experiences during the last year of remote working on a range of topics, including:
- Remote working – experiences, what has worked, what hasn’t.
- Using Teams and other tools – what has worked and what hasn’t in connecting with colleagues and students.
- Delivering teaching – what strategies have worked and what has been challenging?
- Remote Student Support – the challenges and difficulties of providing a remote helpdesk service for students
- Managing budgets –the challenges and solutions in providing access to electronic resources.
- Restructures – the experiences and impacts of wider restructuring activity during the pandemic
£35.00 non member institutions
Information for joining:
- This session is virtual and will run via Zoom. Once your booking has been confirmed, joining instructions will be emailed the day before the event.
- Electronic CPD attendance certificates can be provided on request. Please request via firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations less than one week before the event will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. In the event of a ‘no-show’ on the day, the full fee will be charged.
To book a place please use our online booking form. Please remember to include your PO number as bookings cannot be confirmed without this.Booking form for M25 Members Booking form for non-Members