Making libraries more accessible: Assistive Technology
Room G3 (Ground Floor) New Hunt’s House, Guy’s Campus, Kings College, London Bridge
• To provide a forum of discussion on disability and technology.
• To provide information of JISC’s TechDis Service.
• To investigate the copyright implications of certain technologies.
• To provide case studies of good practice (ARACU at Oxford, Southampton).
• Sal Cooke, Head of JISC TechDis Service: “All the things you did not know about the JISC TechDis Service including links to the recently launched JISC work on Libraries of the Future”
• Linda Robertson, Assistive Technology Officer, University of Southampton “Reading the Small Print – Disability, difference and copyright.”
• Ruth Harris, Disability Librarian at Oxford University:
“Oxford, ARACU and assistive technology: Accessible Dreaming Spires”
Cost: £15 for cpd25 institutions, £30 for non-members.
To book please email the administrator, email@example.com or complete the online booking form