M25/RIN Information Literacy Network
To facilitate communication between, and practical outputs for professionals based in London and the South East and involved in researcher development relating to information handling and data use.
- To connect professionals involved in researcher development relating to information handling and data use on a virtual basis.
- To provide a forum for such professionals to meet in person and discuss relevant issues, reports and research.
- To present examples of good practice in researcher development.
- To facilitate collaboration on training for both professionals and researchers.
- To map both the current provision of information literacy support to researchers within the M25 consortium, and the distribution of appropriate skills within the library workforce.
Role in Group
|Jane Falconer||London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine||Chair||Jane.Falconer@lshtm.ac.uk|
|Lucy Allen||London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine||Member||Lucy.Allen@lshtm.ac.uk|
|Maria Bell||London School of Economics||Memberemail@example.com|
|Stéphane Goldstein||Research Information Network||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ruth Harrison||Imperial College, London||Memberemail@example.com|
|Jo Myhill||University of Bedfordshire||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cathy Walsh||University of East London||M25 Steering Group email@example.com|
University of East London
M25 Steering Group Champion