Marketing and Communication Working Group
This working group has completed its assigned function and is no longer active. The contents of this page are provided for information purposes only.
Marketing and Communications Working Group: Previously called the Advocacy Working Group, responsible for communications to a wide range of stakeholders; maintains the profile of the Consortium to external audiences.
People and Contact Details
- Pete Ryan (Interim Chair) – Head of Library Services, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Angus Brown – Team Leader for Public Services, Imperial College London
- Vicky Falconer – M25 Consortium Administrator, LSE Library
- Anna Knox – Customer Services Manager, Library & Learning Services, University of East London
- Matthew Lawson – Assistant Director, Academic Support, Middlesex University
- Annette Linton – Bibliographic & User Services Librarian, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Dave Puplett – Data Librarian (EServices), LSE Library
- Nicholas Ross – LIS Planning Communications and Project Manager, University for the Creative Arts
- Barbara Spina – Head of Teaching & Research Support (Law & Social Sciences) & Librarian for African Studies at the School of Oriental & African Studies.