Director Services Task & Finish Group
This working group has completed its assigned function and is no longer active. The contents of this page are provided for information purposes only.
Director Services Working Group: Focused on fostering shared learning by facilitating opportunities for buddying, mentoring and social networking – both physically and virtually.Was responsible for devising and implementing the Directors’ Room service.
People and Contact Details
- Rosemary Lynch (Chair) – Director of Library and Learning Centres & Deputy Head of Library and Learning Services, University for the Creative Arts
- Andrew Amato – M25 Consortium Web Projects Officer, LSE Library
- Emma Bull – Director of Library Services, Queen Mary, University of London
- John Gilby – M25 Consortium Projects and Administration Manager, LSE Library
- Robert Hall – Director, Centre for Learning Support & Development, London South Bank University
- Julia Munro – University Librarian, University of Reading
- Ann Murphy (Secretary) – Head of Learning Services, University of Greenwich
- Pete Ryan – Head of Library Services, Canterbury Christ Church University