Winners of the 2020 Staff Development Awards announced
The subgroup of the Consortium’s Steering Group, tasked with reviewing applications for the 2020 Staff Development Award, are pleased to announce the following winners:
Free place at M25 Annual Conference
- Michael Stringer (Head of Library Services and E-Strategy, London Metropolitan University)
One full day of cpd25 training
- Anne Binsfeld (Liaison Support Librarian, St George’s, University of London)
Two full days of cpd25 training
- Nate Evuarherhe (Resources and Collections Team Leader, Queen Mary, University of London)
Bursary to support conference attendance
- Hannah Pyman (Information Literacy Co-ordinator, University of Essex)
- Sibylla Parkhill (Customer Services Information Specialist, Royal College of Nursing)
- Lisa Blanshard (Open Access and Research Data Officer, Anglia Ruskin University)
Congratulations to all the winners. We are looking forward to reading their accounts of how the award helped their personal and institutional development in the next annual report.
We would like to thank all who took the time to apply and hope that we will see even more applications for next year’s awards.