Winners of M25 Staff Development Award 2018 announced
The subgroup of the Consortium’s Steering Group, tasked with reviewing applications for the 2018 Staff Development Award, are pleased to announce the following winners:
Free place at M25 Annual Conference
- Adam Ray (Special Collections Manager, King’s College London)
One full day of cpd25 training
- Amy Rippon (Academic Engagement Librarian, University of Roehampton)
Two full days of cpd25 training
- Iona Preston (Academic Engagement Librarian, University of Roehampton)
Bursary to support attendance at an appropriate conference
- Verity Allison (Journals and E-resources Librarian, St George’s University of London)
- Alice Gibson (Research Publications Officer, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine)
Congratulations to all the winners. We are looking forward to reading their accounts of how their award helped their personal and institutional development in the next annual report.
A large number of applications were received, which made for a very strong field. We would like to thank all who took the time to apply and hope that we will see even more applications for next year’s awards.