To ensure that the Search25 service is sustainable and advise the M25 Steering Group on how the service should be developed
- To manage the transition from project to live service ensuring that the service is sustainable;
- Develop an understanding of the Search25 service and of resource discovery tools in general;
- Implement the Project Exit Strategy, Sustainability Plan and Marketing Strategy
- Consider the recommendations of the Search25 demo review;
- Advise the M25 Steering Group about the on-going costs and other resources required to sustain the service;
- Monitor the usage of the service providing regular reports to the M25 Steering Group, Directors’ room etc;
- Develop a vision for the long term development of the service; identify opportunities for further funding, collaboration and extension to the scope of the service.
- Martin Scarrott (M25 Steering Group Champion)
- John Gilby (M25 Support Team)
- Graham Seaman (Search25 developer)
- Jonathan Lucas (St Mary’s University College)
- Amy Warner (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Fraser Nicolaides (Greenwich University)
- Jeremy Ackland (Queen Mary, University of London)
We need to identify other members. We will need people who have technical expertise in this area but also people who can help develop a vision. We need a reasonable size to ensure that attendance is adequate.
For more information, please see the Project Blog for details of this exciting new service for M25 library users.
St Mary’s University, Twickenham
M25 Steering Group Champion