Quality Working Group: Helps member libraries improve their services to users by investigating and publicising relevant quality issues; provides a forum for discussion; develops guidelines, templates and checklists relating to service quality.
People and Contact Details
- Julie Howell (Chair) – Director of Libraries, London Metropolitan University
- Rodney Amis – Enquiry Support Manager, Information Services and Systems, Kings College London
- Gill Briggs – Manager of the Westel House LRC for the Health and Human Sciences Faculty, Thames Valley University
- David Clover – Information Resources Manager/Librarian at the Institute of Commonwealth Studies, University of London Research Library Services
- Susan Howard (Secretary) – Assistant Director: Administration and Planning, Imperial College London
- Margaret March – Assistant Director: Academic Services Division, Anglia Ruskin University
- Elaine Salter is Library Manager for the Cavendish and Regent Campus Libraries at the University of Westminster.
- Frankie Wilson– Subject Liaison Librarian, Brunel University