The M25 2012 Annual Conference will be held at Ravensbourne’s newly built and stunning campus, next to the O2 in London on Thursday 19th April. This building has an innovative open plan design and is the winner of a 2011 RIBA Award for London. For more information on Ravensbourne and its location please see www.rave.ac.uk .
This year’s theme is Bricks and Bytes: Blending Virtual And Physical Space and with this in mind we have presentations on educational and technological developments and on designing Library spaces for students and researchers.
- Keynote address by Professor Anthony Smith, Vice-Provost (Education), UCL
- Emma Bull, Director of Library Services, Queen Mary College
- Elaine Cooper, Drill Hall Library Manager, Universities at Medway
- Ann Cummings, Library Services Director, Brunel University
- Louise Doolan, Reference Services Manager, The British Library
- Dr Lizzie Jackson, Academic Development Manager, Ravensbourne
- Virginia Malone, Campus Information Services Manager, University of Greenwich
- Graham Seaman, SEARCH25 Developer
- Phil Sykes, Chair RLUK & University of Liverpool Librarian
- Anna Vernon, JISC Collections
- Rupert Williams, Chair MLAG and Head of Science Museum Library.
To book a place please email the administrator via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, job title, email address, any special access requests, any specific dietary requirements, an invoice address and a purchase order (if required).
There is one FREE place per M25 member institution (for Director or nominated representative). Additional places for M25 members and non-M25 members are at a nominal fee of only