Following postponement last autumn, we are pleased to announce the confirmed new date for the seminar aimed at librarians who support learning:
London libraries 24/7 – Tuesday 26 June 2007
This seminar will explore the possible impact that the introduction of tuition fees will have on library services in the capital:
- More students choosing to study at a university part-time whilst holding down a job?
- More students using study spaces and ICT facilities in their local public library?
- More distance learners wanting access to both?
- More students accessing Higher Education through their local FE college?
- Will these scenarios require greater and/or different access to library services in the near future?
- How do we respond?
Details and booking forms can be found at: