This working group has completed its assigned function and is no longer active. The contents of this page are provided for information purposes only.
Marketing and Communications Working Group: Previously called the Advocacy Working Group, responsible for communications to a wide range of stakeholders; maintains the profile of the Consortium to external audiences.
People and Contact Details
- Pete Ryan (Interim Chair) – Head of Library Services, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Angus Brown – Team Leader for Public Services, Imperial College London
- Vicky Falconer – M25 Consortium Administrator, LSE Library
- Anna Knox – Customer Services Manager, Library & Learning Services, University of East London
- Matthew Lawson – Assistant Director, Academic Support, Middlesex University
- Annette Linton – Bibliographic & User Services Librarian, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Dave Puplett – Data Librarian (EServices), LSE Library
- Nicholas Ross – LIS Planning Communications and Project Manager, University for the Creative Arts
- Barbara Spina – Head of Teaching & Research Support (Law & Social Sciences) & Librarian for African Studies at the School of Oriental & African Studies.