To facilitate communication between, and practical outputs for professionals based in London and the South East and involved in researcher development relating to information handling and data use.
- To connect professionals involved in researcher development relating to information handling and data use on a virtual basis.
- To provide a forum for such professionals to meet in person and discuss relevant issues, reports and research.
- To present examples of good practice in researcher development.
- To facilitate collaboration on training for both professionals and researchers.
- To map both the current provision of information literacy support to researchers within the M25 consortium, and the distribution of appropriate skills within the library workforce.
Role in Group
|Jane Falconer||London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine||Chair||Jane.Falconer@lshtm.ac.uk|
|Lucy Allen||London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine||Member||Lucy.Allen@lshtm.ac.uk|
|Maria Bell||London School of Economics||Memberemail@example.com|
|Stéphane Goldstein||Research Information Network||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ruth Harrison||Imperial College, London||Memberemail@example.com|
|Jo Myhill||University of Bedfordshire||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cathy Walsh||University of East London||M25 Steering Group email@example.com|
University of East London
M25 Steering Group Champion