Consortium Financial Information
The list below links to downloadable documents relating to the finances of the M25 Consortium.
- M25 Policy on Reserves – this was agreed in 2014. It is due for review and re-approval in 2017.
- M25 Financial Statements 2013-2014
- M25 Financial Statements 2014-2015
The M25 Consortium’s Constitution is divided into three sections. These documents were last revised, and approved by the Members, in May 2016:
- Memorandum of Association – Contains the objectives for which the Consortium was established and the powers it can exercise to further these objectives.
- Articles of Association – Establishes the meanings of terms that define the Consortium’s associational activity.
- Rules for the Conduct of Business – States the rules that govern the Consortium’s business.
Members’ Rights and Responsibilities
This report is designed to inform current Members of the Consortium, and prospective Members, about rights and responsibilities agreed to when an institution undertakes membership. It is divided into 4 sections: